INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to mandatory application of the principles of including personal data for the purposes of adapting the data of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection processing of personal data and on access to such data (GDPR) and of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), Klockownia provids the following information:
- The administrator of the data collection referred to above is Peke Mundo Sp. z o. o. entered in the register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000353715.
- In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can use the Administrator at the e-mail address email@example.com or in person at the Administrator’s seat at ul. Polna 17, 05-082 Stare Babice.
- Your personal data must be used by the Company in the lists and therefore must be used for the time:
|Purpose||Legal articles||Data Storage period|
|Ongoing communication within and outside the Company, including via e-mail and programs used for management purposes||art. 6 ust. 1 lit f GDPR||cease the need for contact|
|Conclusion and performance of the contract (reservations, purchase of tickets or additional services)||art. 6 ust. 1 lit b GDPR||until the expiry of the limitation periods|
|Compliance with legal obligations||art. 6 ust. 1 lit c GDPR |
art 9 ust. 2 lit b GDPR
|until the expiry of the limitation periods|
|Determining, investigating or defending against claims||art. 6 ust 1 lit f GDPR||until the expiry of the limitation periods|
|To offer our products and services||art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a DGPR||based on consent and until objection|
|Data processed on video monitoring systems to ensure the safety of people and property located on the property used by the Administrator by using video monitoring||art. 6 ust. 1 lit f GDPR||For a period of 30 days or in case of civil law claims until they expire.|
|For marketing purposes||art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a GDPR and|
art. 6 ust. 1 lit f GDPR
|based on consent and until objection|
- Your data will be shared with the following recipients:
1) entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
2) banks servicing the purchase of tickets bought via electronic booking support systems,
3) companies providing IT services and IT software,
4) accounting offices providing financial and accounting services,
5) law firms providing legal consultancy services
- The data will not be transferred outside the EU.
- Personal data may be profiled in an automated manner in the scope of analyzing the frequency of visits and the type of services used to present a personalized offer.
- You have the right to access your data, rectify them, completion, deleting, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to objection.
- If you feel that we are processing your data contrary to the GDPR, you can place a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.