GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR KLOCKOWNIA
ENTRY TO KLOCKOWNIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF THESE ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Edutainment Center Klockownia is operated by the company Peke Mundo Sp. z o. o., entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000353715, which provides a service consisting of providing children and organized groups with playgrounds and educational workshops using blocks, ensuring proper technical condition shared devices and environmental security.
- These Terms & Conditions set out the rights and obligations of persons and groups using the Klockownia Edutainment Center.
- Before entering the Klockownia area, the parent / child / group guardian is required to read the content of these Terms and to familiarize the child / group with the provisions of the Terms as well as instruct him / them in the correct and safe use of blocks located in Klockownia and about unlawful behavior specified in point 14 of these Terms.
- Purchase of a ticket to Klockownia means the acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and the regulations of individual Zones located on the premises.
- Klockownia Playground is intended for children from 0-12 years of age, subject to the regulations of individual sections specifying the minimum age threshold for a child, specified on the signage in each location.
- Children may enter Klockowna and after having fun leave Klockownia only under the supervision of a parent or an adult guardian. There is no possibility to leave Klockownia during the stay and enter again on the same ticket.
- It is forbidden to bring strollers to the area of Klockownia – you can leave the stroller in the reception area.
- In the interests of children’s safety, it is prohibited to bring any of your own toys or blocks into the Klockownia area.
- Children and parents / guardians are required to remove shoes before entering the Klockownia hall. Users of the playroom must wear socks at all times – if they do not have them, it is possible to buy socks at the Klockownia reception.
- A child entering the Klockownia area should remove any items that may pose a threat, e.g. long earrings, pendants, bracelets, footwear, rings, etc.
- A child entering the Klockownia area should leave all valuable items, such as an MP3 player, cell phone, electronic games and money at home or leave them with the guardian / parent. Klockownia employees are not responsible for any destruction or loss of the above items.
- In Klockownia, children cannot chew gum, eat food or drinks outside the designated Zone. With the exception of organized school visits or birthday parties at the basic package, visitors may not bring outside food and beverages on to Klockownia premises. Klockownia offers outlets for that purpose.
- Due to safety reasons is absolutely necessary to comply with the employees’ instructions and recommendations.
- It is forbidden to take behaviors that may lead to a fall, injury or other harm to the child or his parent / guardian health – among them:
- climbing on block constructions,
- climbing on block constructions and touching the ceiling elements, in particular grilles and lamps
- climbing on safety nets,
- pushing other children,
- bringing and consuming food and drinks to the play area,
- use of playground equipment in a manner contrary to their purpose,
- bringing potentially dangerous items to the facility, which may cause injury, burns, stinging or other damage to health,
- taking blocks or structures out of Klockownia and bringing own toys to the premises,
- it is prohibited, in particular, to take blocks or structures out of the zone designated for them
- it is prohibited, in particular, to throw blocks (outside the designated area), to hit blocks in others, or to push constructed structures.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and illegal substances is strictly forbidden in Klockownia (including e-cigarettes). Any persons found possessing alcohol on entry, or who appear to be unduly under the influence of alcohol, or any illegal substances may be refused admission Klockownia or escorted from Klockownia without right to refund.
- In concern of the health of our clients and employees, children or parents/ guardians who appear to be sick may be refused admission Klockownia or escorted from Klockownia without right to refund.
- Klockownia owner nor employees do not provide individual care or supervision over children using the playground. The child is looked after by the parent / guardian. Parents and guardians of children are obliged to take care of them throughout their stay in Klockownia and are responsible for their safety. They are also responsible for any damage caused by kids/ parent.
- Children aged 0-7(inclusive) must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times. Children 8 and over can enter the premises unaccompanied, but an adult must be present for the admission for all children into Klockownia. All adults leaving children (aged eight (8) to fourteen (12) inclusive) unaccompanied at Klockownia must provide contact details comprising at least two telephone numbers and an email address at check-in. As the special supervision is required for kids being dropped off in Klockownia, manager can decide if to let the child stay alone or not – depending on the quantity of children at Klockownia. If the quantity of kids is excessively high the parent can be asked to accompany the child during the visit.
- If a child is left in Klockownia and is not collected by the time the premises is closed, employee will inform the competent authorities about leaving the child unattended.
- Workshops organized for a minimum of 5 children can be organized in Klockownia. The Klockownia manager may cancel a scheduled workshop if the minimum number of participants is not gathered. Using the playroom during the workshop is only allowed to the extent covered by workshop and with the consent of the workshop instructor. Participation in workshops organized in Klockownia is payable in accordance with the price list.
- The sole task of the workshop instructor is to conduct the workshop interactively and to provide participants with specific knowledge and content. Therefore, during the workshops, the child / group’s guardian is obliged to intensively participate in classes and the child / group remains under his full responsibility.
- Klockownia owner and staff do not provide individual care for children staying at the Center except from dedicated activities and services (e.g. Workshops, camps, special events). Children use the Center only with the consent and the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- The owner or employees shall not be liable for incidents, injuries or damage to persons arising in the center, in particular as a result of:
- using devices and blocks jeopardizing these Terms
- failure of children and / or guardians or a parent to follow the facility’s operating instructions;
- leaving the child unattended by an adult guardian or parent;
- prohibited behaviors specified in point 14 of these Regulations;
- Information about an accident occurring at the Center as well as the need for first aid can be reported to any employee of the Klockownia. In this case, the staff will immediately provide first aid and if necessary, call for medical assistance. Any claims made after leaving the facility will not be considered as having arisen on the premises.
- It is forbidden to leave valuable things in lockers as: money, credit cards, jewelry, watches, keys, telephones and other belongings (in the event of fire, burns, spills / flooding) and animals. Klockownia recommends leaving things that may be destroyed or damaged when using the attractions of the Center at home. The Center is not responsible for items left in Lockers.
- Using locker does not mean concluding a storage contract with Klockownia. Lockers have an assigned key that the customer collects when entering the facility. A PLN 30 fee will be charged for the loss or damage of the key.
- Items found or left in Kockownia will be stored for a period of two weeks from the date of finding, and after that time they will be removed from the facility.
- Children with disabilities may use the Klockownia only together with their carer. The carer bears full responsibility for the safety and care of the child during their stay in the facility
- Foreign-language children who do not speak Polish or English may use Klockownia only together with their guardian. The guardian bears full responsibility for the safety and care of the child during their stay in the facility.
- Persons whose behavior jeopardizes in any way your own, other visitors and/or Klockownia’s employee’s and/or contractor’s safety and/or who refuse to comply with all directions of our employees, relevant health and safety notices, policies and announcements made available to them may be asked to leave Klockownia. In this case, the customer is not entitled to a refund of all or part of the ticket price.
- The use of the Klockownia is payable. The price of a Ticket includes admission to Klockownia and all activities inside (except the activities carried out as special events), but excludes all food and beverages, private parties and goods sold at Klockownia. At the entrance to the Klockownia the customer receives a RFID bracelet, which should be returned at the exit. A fee of PLN 50 will be charged for loss or damage of the bracelet.
- The payment by the guardian / parent for the use of Klockownia does not mean at any time entrusting the employees the individual care and supervision over the child left behind.
- n Klockownia, you are charged in accordance with the current price list announced at the entrance to the building and on the Klockownia website, however, if the time limit on your ticket is not used, the customer is not entitled to a refund for unused time. The owner of Klockownia reserves the right to charge additional fees for the use of special events in the zones (e.g. organized workshops, animations, special sets of blocks, etc.
- Klockownia reserves the right to book the entire Center or part of it for special events.
- lockownia reserves the right to refuse access to the Center or any of the zplay ones due to an excessive number of people staying at the center or one of the zones. Restricted access to the zone as well as other restrictions on access to attractions doesn’t affect the price of the admission ticket.
- Klockownia has the right to exclude from use the zone or the whole Center in case of emergency or failure. Excluding attractions due to remergency events (failures, accidents) or security reasons is not the basis for reducing the price of admission.
III. BOOKINGS AND TICKET PURCHASE
- Tickets can be booked via our website www.klockownia.com/, at the reception of any premises or through one of our authorized distributors. Detailed information on the booking process and purchase is specified in the Online Purchase Regulations
IV. FORCE MAJEURE
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, Klockownia regrets not to accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or limited as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking Terms, “force majeure” means any event which Klockownia or the its supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity natural or nuclear disaster, pandemia, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside Klockownia’s control.
V. GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift vouchers are available for purchase via our website and in each Klockownia. A gift voucher entitles a child to one-time visit Klockownia and two beverages form our café. Voucher expiration date is given on the voucher. Before visiting Klockownia, the gift voucher holder should phone the chosen location to confirm his or her date and allocated entry time.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are valid for entry to Klockownia only and cannot be exchanged for goods including merchandise, food or beverages once inside Klockownia.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- Klockownia cannot be held liable for gift vouchers which, are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Klockownia reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
VI. FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Klockownia or other authorized parties carry out photography and/or video recording at Klockownia which may feature visitors. By accepting these Terms, the client consents to the use of such images and/or recordings by Klockownia in connection with advertising, promoting Klockownia (such as on the Klockownia website, social media sites and pages, partner sites, outdoor advertising and brochures for Klockownia), and for Klockownia’s internal purposes, and in doing so, the client allows Klockownia to edit, modify, publish and make available such images and/or recordings. At the same time the client acknowledges and agrees that there will be no compensation if we use such images and/or recordings for the purposes set out above. The client further agrees that copyright in these materials rests with Klockownia.
- In relation to all visitors to Klockownia who are under 18, the parent or legal guardian of such persons, or person duly authorized by the parent or legal guardian of such person, also consents to the use of their image and/or recordings for the purposes set out above
- Photography and filming is allowed within Klockownia. However, visitors may be asked to refrain from photographing or filming if it is disruptive or if other circumstances disturb other visitors’ experience at Klockownia. By accepting these Terms, the client acknowledges that Klockownia may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by visitors to Klockownia and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other visitors and/or employees. By accepting these Terms, the client agrees not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within Klockownia.
- Photographs are to enjoy and only for own personal use of client – private, non-commercial purposes only. Unless permission has been expressly granted by Klockownia, picture and images cannot be reproduced in any format or media other than for private viewing.
VII. MONITORING AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Area of Klockownia is covered by video monitoring. The image is registered for security reasons and for the purposes of pursuing claims and protecting Klockownia’s rights (legitimate interest of the administrator, art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO). Data of customers in the form of their image are used only for this purpose.
- Clients entering Klockownia agree to register their image during their stay at the Center. Consent is voluntary, but absolutely necessary for the client to use the premises of the Center.
- The administrator of the data collection referred to above is Peke Mundo Sp. z o. o. entered in the register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000353715. Administrator of the personal data informs that personal data is disclosed for the purposes above, unless it is necessary due to the mandatory safety regulations of the user of Klockownia.
VIII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Peke Munds is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, in the material published on it, the concept of Klockownia, all rights to the “Klockownia” trade mark and in all materials within Klockownia including, without limitation, any text, graphics, images, artwork, illustrations, photographs, animations, music, video, audio, audio-visual works, designs, logos, software and any other content. These works are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights owned by us. All such rights are reserved.
- “Klockownia” is a registered trademark of Peke Mundo sp z o.o.
IX. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- If Klockownia fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage the client suffered that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms or our negligence. Klockownia is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the breach of these Terms. Klockownia’s liability for losses as a result of the Center to break the contract is usually strictly limited to the purchase price of the tickets bougth.
- Klockownia has the right to revise and amend these Terms by notifying clients or placing updated Terms on its website. The client will be subject to the Terms in force at the time of the ticket purchase (unless otherwise notified in writing).
- Klockownia may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, but this will not affect the rights of the client or Klockowna’s obligations under these Terms.
- The customer may not transfer his rights or obligations under these Terms to another person.
- This contract is between Klockownia and each customer. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If any of these Terms is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and any document referred to in them constitutes the whole agreement between us and supersedes all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by Polish law. The court competent to settle disputes arising from contracts concluded during visits to Klockownia is the court tied to the seat of Peke Mundo Sp z o.o.