Individual workshops Terms & Conditions
All individual workshops bookings and entry to Klockownia is subject to acceptance of these Individual Workshops Terms & Conditions together with General Terms & Conditions for Klockownia (where applicable)read more
INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOPS TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Contract, booking and fees
- The only Organizer of individual educational workshops at Klockownia is Klockownia Sp z o.o. entered in XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS:0000837926.
- Registration for the workshop can be done by booking a ticket online at www.klockownia.com.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions, payment and confirmation of the reservation constitutes the conclusion of a workshop contract between the Organizer and the participant of the workshop or the participant’s parent/legal guardian, and the Organizer undertakes to provide a service consisting in the organization of educational workshops at the Klockownia Centre.
- The number of participants in the workshops is limited. Enrolling a child for a workshop, paying a fee during the reservation process, and receiving an email confirming receipt of the application guarantees participation in the workshop.
- Workshop classes of the Klockownia Center are held in monthly cycles.
- It is possible to participate in individual classes after making a suitable reservation on www.klockownia.com.
- Due to the fact that the fee of the workshop is fixed and calculated on the basis of the cost of organizing the workshop in one semester of the school year, the absence of the Participant in the activities does not entitle the Parent/ Guardian to reduction or withdrawal from paying the fee for the total period.
- The Child may participate in the workshop activities of the Klockownia Centre after The child may participate in the workshop activities of Klockownia after the child’s parents / legal guardians have fulfilled the obligations set out in paragraph I.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the child’s safety on the way to and from Klockownia.
- The participant of workshops is obliged to comply with the Klockownia General Terms & Conditions and to comply with generally accepted standards of behavior. The organizer is not responsible for unfortunate accidents during workshops that are the result of non-compliance with the Terms of Workshops and General Terms of Klockownia.
- The participant of workshops is obliged to follow the instructions of the workshop leader, in particular regarding the exercises performed and activities done during the workshop.
- The participant is obliged to respect the property of Klockownia. For damage caused bya participant of Klockownia workshops, full responsibility is borne by his parents / legal guardians.
- A parent / legal guardian is obliged to inform the person carrying the classes about the Participant’s state of health, especially if it may affect the Participant’s limitations in performing tasks or his safety.
- The Participant may be collected by the Parent / Legal Guardian indicated in the Participant’s Contract or other person authorized by him, with the proviso that the person applying for the Participant shall be identified with his ID card or other valid document.
III. Filming and recordings
- The workshops conducted at Klockownia are a social and cultural event, which means that the registration of workshop material is intended to present the nature of these classes and to promote them in the Organiser’s informational and advertising materials.
- By entering to Klockownia the child Parent/ Guardian on behalf of the participants agree to use his image and image of the children recorded in the form of photographs and video recordings to document and promote the Organizer’s activities, in particular by posting the prepared material on the Organiser’s websites, on posters, in the media and at exhibitions related to the Organizer. He also grants Klockownia Sp z o.o. authorization to authorize selected entities to record, distribute and use of the above mentioned image for sales and marketing purposes.
IV. Final Provisions
- The Organizer has the right to stop enrollment if the number of participants reaches the maximum number allowed. In this case, those who have paid for their participation have the right to transfer the fee to other related workshops or apply for a refund of the money paid.
- The Organizer has the right to cancel all or part of the workshop if the number of participants is too small to cover the organizational costs. In this case, persons who purchased the workshop have the right to receive a refund.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel classes in the event of important circumstances beyond its control, in particular as a result of force majeure. Then, if it is possible, the Organizer may propose a replacement date. However, regardless of whether a replacement date is possible, the fees for the classes are not refundable.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the schedule of workshops and will inform participants about the change at least 7 days in advance.
- All materials provided during the workshops are protected by law within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 994 on Copyright and Related Rights. It is strictly forbidden to duplicate these materials or use them to conduct workshops in any other way than specified in the above regulations.
- The administrator of the data collection referred to above is Klockownia Sp. z o. o. entered in the register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS:0000837926.. Administrator of the personal data informs that personal data is disclosed for the purposes above, unless it is necessary due to the mandatory safety regulations of the user of Klockownia.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms are governed by Polish law. The court competent to settle disputes arising from contracts concluded during visits to Klockownia is the court tied to the seat of Klockownia Sp z o.o.