SCHOOL AND GROUP VISIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
All school bookings and entry to Klockownia is subject to acceptance of these Group Visits Terms & Conditions together with General Terms & Conditions of Klockownia (where applicable)read more
SCHOOL AND GROUP VISIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. General information
- The entry of a child to Klockownia with a school, preschool, with a group or corporate booking or otherwise is deemed to be consent to that child undertaking all of the activities available at Klockownia.
- Children from 2.5 to 12 years of age may participate in the group workshop activities in Klockownia. Workshops are designed for particular groups according to age pf participants.
- Whenever these Regulations mention:
a) Organizer – it means Peke Mundo Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000353715, which provides educational workshops for children and organized groups.
b) Teacher / Group guardian – it means a person responsible for a group of Participants who has the authority at least in the extent to enroll a child for the workshop classes of the Klockownia and granting consents and authorizations specified in these Terms and Conditions;
c) Participant – it means a child participating in group workshop at Klockownia
II. Booking and fees
- Submission of a group / class to participate in group visit or workshops in Klockownia begins in September each school year. The number of places in groups for group classes is limited and the order of applications decides.
- The enrollment can be made by a teacher / guardian of a group of children completing the form on our websiteklockownia.com, personally in each Klockownia and by phone. The application form mentioned above plus the payment of the booking fee of 250 PLN is the confirmation of the group workshop or group visit in Klockownia. Bookings not paid will be cancelled.
- The price list for group visits or workshops specifies only the fee for participation in the group visit or workshops. All other fees related to meals, travel expenses, insurance, etc. are additionally borne by the participants.
- The minimum number of children for the group entrance is 10 and the 250 PLN advance payment is equal to the product of min. number of children and the minimum price for group ticket. If the number of children in the group is less than 10, still the minimum advance payment has to be paid. Due to the costs of staff, materials and workshop services, the advance payment may be returned to the ordering party’s account only in the event of withdrawal from the contract or non-performance of the service caused by the fault of the Organizer. The absence of any Participants registered for classes does not entitle the group to reduce or withdraw from the payment of the participation fee.
- Amendments to the booking can only be made by the group Teacher / Guardian and according to the availability of places and staff required to carry the workshop.
- The child may participate in the workshop activities of the Klockownia after the group supervisor / teacher has fulfilled the obligations arising from point II of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the safety of children on their way to Klockownia and from Klockownia to their place of destination.
- A participant is obliged to comply with the General Terms & Conditions of Klockownia with generally accepted standards of behavior
- A participant is obliged to follow the teacher’s / animator’s instructions, in particular regarding the exercises performed and activities done during the group visit or workshop.
- The participant is obliged to respect the property of the Klockownia. Teachers/ Guardians bear full responsibility for any damage caused by a participant during the group visit or workshops in Klockownia.
- The organizer is not responsible for damages suffered by workshop participants resulting from failure to comply with the provisions of the above-mentioned Terms and Regulations and other regulations in force at the facility.
IV. Teachers / group Guardians
- The Teacher / group Guardian is obliged to inform the animator/ staff carrying the visit or workshop about the Participant’s state of health, especially if it may have an impact on the Participant’s limitations or the safety of the Participant.
- The Teacher / group Guardian is obliged to bring the group on time to Klockownia.
- Group Teacher / Guardian are legally responsible for the safety of workshop participants. The group supervisor is also obliged to discipline workshop participants in the event of necessity and to secure participants’ personal belongings – the Organizer is not responsible for them.
- During the visit or workshop, the participants of the class are under the constant supervision of supervisors (teachers) and a Klockownia employee. Unauthorized dismissal of workshop participants, non-compliance with the instructions of supervisors and a Klockownia employee, non-compliance with these regulations can result in the participant being excluded from participation in workshop or breach of continuation of workshops.
- Children remain the sole responsibility of the group Teacher/ Guardian at all times during the visit of the school group. The school (which, in the case of Home Education Group, means the Group Lead) shall ensure that the group Teacher/ Guardian, accompanying adults and children are aware of and comply with these terms and conditions and with the terms and conditions for tickets and entry.
- The sole owner of copyrights to the workshop scenarios of the Klockownia is Peke Mundo Sp. z o.o. entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000353715.
V. Filming and recordings
- The workshops conducted at Klockownia are a social and cultural event, which means that the registration of workshop material is intended to present the nature of these classes and to promote them in the Organiser’s informational and advertising materials.
- By entering to Klockownia the group Teacher/ Guardian on behalf of the participants agree to use his image and image of the children of the group visit recorded in the form of photographs and video recordings to document and promote the Organizer’s activities, in particular by posting the prepared material on the Organiser’s websites, on posters, in the media and at exhibitions related to the Organizer.
VI. Final Provisions
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the group visit or workshop in case of important circumstances beyond its control.
- All materials submitted during the workshops or downloaded in the form of scenarios are protected by law within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 994 on Copyright and Related Rights. It is strictly forbidden to duplicate these materials or use them to conduct workshops in any other way than specified in the above regulations.
- The administrator of the data collection referred to above is Peke Mundo Sp. z o. o. entered in the register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000353715. Administrator of the personal data informs that personal data is disclosed for the purposes above, unless it is necessary due to the mandatory safety regulations of the user of Klockownia.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions
- These Terms are governed by Polish law. The court competent to settle disputes arising from contracts concluded during visits to Klockownia is the court tied to the seat of Peke Mundo Sp z o.o.